CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR BEST FIT IS A
Begin your new career as a Behavior Technician at CARD, and learn how to implement one on one behavioral intervention programs to help patients with Autism.
You will participate in a Behavior Technician training program to learn about Applied Behavior Analysis, teaching techniques, social skills development, and other relevant skills. As you progress, continued training is available to help you advance your career.
Perks & Benefits of Being a Behavior Technician at CARD
- Hourly rate commensurate with education and experience
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Paid Sick Time & opportunities for Paid Holidays
- Flexible Part Time schedules
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Educational Assistance Program
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preparation program