Benefits & Perks
Even More to Love About a Career with CARD
CARD offers many additional benefits and perks for our team members.
Employees are encouraged to take full advantage – you’ve earned it!
With locations open 7 days a week, CARD offers flexible workdays and hours and a clear career path with tuition assistance for employees who qualify. Find out more about the rewarding job of working with individuals affected by autism and the opportunities for advancement and travel.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees who work 30+ hours per week
- Paid sick days
- Comprehensive paid initial and ongoing training
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Opportunities to participate in research
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to earn credentials to advance your career
- Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Free Continuing Education to maintain your credential
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Educational Assistance Program, Master’s in psychology program and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preparation program
- US & international travel opportunities
- Employee discounts for cell phone service, restaurants, retail stores, travel, recreation, and more
You will love your new career at CARD. Apply today here.
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc. (CARD) is of one of the world’s largest and most successful organizations treating children with autism, Asperger’s syndrome, PDD-NOS, and related disorders. For over 25 years, CARD has been treating autism using the principles and procedures of ABA which is recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the US Surgeon General. Our network of doctoral-level directors and managers, licensed speech pathologists, and highly trained supervisors and therapists is designed to ensure that your child receives the most accurate assessment and the highest quality therapy.