Why You’ll Love this Job
Are you compassionate and expressive, a great listener, and easily able to help individuals understand themselves or their situations better? Do you enjoy working in different spaces and places, developing relationships and doing work that makes a difference? Would you love to work in a casual setting with flexible hours and the opportunity to develop a career?
Begin your new career as a Behavior Technician at CARD, and learn how to implement one on one behavioral intervention programs to help patients with Autism. In your new role as a Behavior Technician, you may work in patients’ homes, community settings, schools, or even in natural settings like parks and playgrounds.
You will participate in a Behavior Technician training program to learn about Applied Behavior Analysis, teaching techniques, social skills development, and other relevant skills. As you progress, continued training is available to help you advance your career.Perks & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- Comprehensive paid initial and ongoing training
- Travel time pay and mileage reimbursement
- Paid Sick Time & opportunities for Paid Holidays
- Access to Mentorship Manager
- Sponsorship to earn credentials to advance your career
- Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT)
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Free Continuing Education to maintain your credential
- Potential opportunities for quarterly bonuses and rewards incentive program
- Flexible part-time schedules
- Annual performance reviews with potential for wage increases
- Monthly socials, trainings & awards
- Paid Clinic times
- Opportunities for career advancement with increased compensation and benefits at each level
- Educational Assistance Program, Master’s in psychology program, and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preparation program
- Free supervision and training for maintaining credentials
- Opportunities for paid internships
- Therapist Rewards Program
- Employee discounts for cell phone service, restaurants, retail stores, travel, recreation, and more
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Credential
Board Certified Autism Technician (BCAT) Credential
Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) coaching and supervision
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) supervision and guidance, and more!
Eager, energetic and passionate demeanor
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Your own vehicle with proof of auto insurance or another reliable means of transportation
Must pass TB test and criminal background check
Availability to work 3 weekday afternoon or evening shifts (2-8pm) and 1 weekend day shift (9am-5pm)
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) is among the world’s oldest and largest autism treatment providers. Founded in 1990, CARD now has over 100 locations throughout the United States and internationally. As CARD continues to add new locations, CARD is always hiring both entry-level and experienced individuals. If you are interested in working with individuals affected by autism spectrum disorder, we invite you to explore CARD’s job postings with the knowledge that CARD provides all training, including extensive initial and ongoing training and support.
With locations open 7 days a week, CARD offers both traditional and flexible workdays and hours and a clear career path with tuition assistance for employees who qualify. Find out more about the rewarding job of working with individuals affected by autism and the opportunities for advancement and travel.
CARD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Interviewing and hiring immediately for multiple Behavior Technician job openings near you. Apply now!
Job Number: 11336